FRAANK allows users to get financial statements, especially Balance Sheet, Income Statements, and Cash Flow Statements,
of public companies filed with the SEC which includes 10K, 10Q, and 20F. These statements are made available in Excel Spreadsheet format.
Also, FRAANK lets users download non-financial information from 10K and 10Q filings, such as: Audit Report,
Summary of Audit Report - auditee, auditor, type of opinion, place and date of audit, and dumps into Excel Spreadsheet, SOX 404 Management and
Audit Reports, Footnotes, Items, and MD&A, Signature - obtains names of people who signed 10K with their titles. FRAANK has capabilities to
create automatically instance documents of 10Ks and 10Qs using SEC XBRL Taxonomy.
Start using FRAANK now
Unique Features of FRAANK
- Cloud based Technology: Information available anywhere
- Extracts Financial Statement: Dumps financial statements from 10K and 10Q (soon we will have 20F and 40F) in Excel Spreadsheet
- Audit Report: Provides Audit Report in its entirety
- Summary of Audit Report: Obtains specific pieces of information such as auditee,
auditor, type of opinion, place and date of audit, and dumps the information into an Excel Spreadsheet
- SOX 404 Reports: Obtains and determines the type
- Obtains Footnotes, Items, and MD&A
- Signature: Obtains names of people who signed 10Ks with their titles
- *Instance Document: Creates automatically instance documents of 10Ks and 10Qs using
SEC XBRL Taxonomy
- *Extension Taxonomy: Creates automatically extension taxonomies and related linkbases
* Because of frequent changes in the SEC XBRL Taxonomy with no mapping of it from the old version available from the SEC,
these features are unavailable in the current version of FRAANK.